Monday 23 September 2013

Aaaaaa I yelled at the flowers garden there was a big man eating cup and it ate some people.
I said. "you will never catch me".
So I ran away from the monster but I tipped over and he picked me up
He said. "I just what to play with you I do not want to eat those people where being mean to me."
They said " look at that fat cup so I ate them". After that we went to the park and the people at the park were running away from us. The cup
felt sad. He ran back to the flower gardens and he was crying.
I said " You are a nice cup and a good friend as well and". They were best friends for life and lived happy ever after. :) :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Cool Zoe I love how nice you are in this story never judge people for the way they look keep it up

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to be more careful with your spelling
    but great effort with your story

    ReplyDelete